We knew she was super polite — now it’s official!
Season five favorite Jackie Evancho has placed seventh on the official list the “Ten Best Mannered People of 2011.”
The list — compiled each year by The National League or Junior Cotillions — rewards individuals who are “outstanding role model(s) of good manners and exemplary behavior during the current year.”
According to an official press release, Kate Middleton was this year’s best mannered person.
Also on the list:
1. Kate Middleton – for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.
2. Justin Bieber – for consistently showing courtesy to his fans.
3. Paula Abdul – for her encouragement to aspiring entertainers.
4. Aaron Rogers – for being a positive example for young athletes.
5. Taylor Swift – for inspiring young people with her music and her manners.
6. George Stephanopoulos – for extending warmth and kindness to “Good Morning America” guests.
7. Jackie Evancho – for demonstrating humility and politeness as a young performer.
8. Erin Burnett – for the respect she shows others as a network host.
9. Emma Watson – for the kindness extended to her Harry Potter fans.
10. Tim Tebow – for displaying good sportsmanship on and off the field.
In case you’re wondering, Kim Kardashian was named “Most Ill-Mannered Person” of the year.